Friday, October 9, 2009

The airport. I'm at it.

So, of course, I left some stuff at the last minute (including making my mom help me complete an entire Poison Ivy bustier for my Halloween costume in 2 days - sorry mom, SLEEP GOOD TONIGHT) so I never really got to relax this past week since I got home from Ontario visiting Jesse and Cara. I got 4 hours of sleep last night and sleep has been broken since. Anxiety, nervousness, excitement, sadness, happiness.. all leading up to this one point. The point of no return - once I'm through security, that's it!

Right now I'm contemplating about the different plug adapters and how they're 40 dollars at the airport. Yeaaahh I think I'll wait til I'm in London to charge my Nintendo DS or iPod to get one that doesn't cost a billion dollars.

I didn't think I would, but I cried like a little baby saying goodbye to my parents. :{ I'm still sniffling like mad writing this. My dad asked if I wanted to just come home. I said no. Haha. I kind of wanted to. But that's just me being scared - I can do this. And I can do it without chickening out 2 months down the road! >:/



Me at the airport. Being contemplative. And trying to take a picture of myself without people being like "WTF" NINJA SKILLS!

Next time I'll update I'll be in a place in London with WIRELESS INTERNET SERVICE HOPEFULLY 8D

4 comments:

  1. Have fun! Can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rawr! Good luck, jakface ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. ilumolly and will miss you~ <3

    But don't chicken out! You can do it, bb! <3

    Unless, you know. You get bored. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom and Dad didnt sleep much, but when we got your SMS on iPhone/Skype, all is well....thanks. Love the first posts.....

    Love Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete